BULLYING - THE PROBLEM
"FEAR is the dark room where all negatives are developed." Fear lies at the heart of bullying - it drives the bully and incapacitates the victim. But bullying can be a blessing in disguise. It exposes weakness, and provides an opportunity to empower, thus replacing fear with confidence, ending the bully/victim cycle, and preparing kids for a successful life!
BULLY-BASICS - THE SOLUTION
We teach kids how to avoid and deal with everyday bullying situations. Our Online Bully-Basics Program teaches you the parent how to help your own child in the comfort of your home; older children can even teach themselves! Through this internationally acclaimed children’s safety & empowerment program you will learn:
- Bullies can smell a victim a mile away!! Understanding how they select their prey can help kids escape the victim pool
- Avoid being a sitting duck by learning to project the right message
- Learn how to walk, talk and move in ways that send confident, non-victim signals
- Overcome fear and anger by being calm, confident & aware
- How to use good posture and body-language to communicate strength and de-escalate a potentially bad situation
- How to handle a bullies “opening interview” / victim test
- How to maintain a safe distance between you and the bully/s
- How to speak and use your voice
- Learn to be assertive through good boundary setting skills - 'drawing a line in the sand'
- And if all else fails, learn to quickly and effectively stop someone who is trying to use their superior size and strength to hurt you
- Prevent and handle cyber-bullying
Learning how not to fight is a greater and more valuable skill than learning how to fight!
Yet paradoxically, learning how to fight is fundamental to not fighting. Children who know what they have should they physically need to defend themselves are far more effective at preventing a violent confrontation. They are less afraid! This program therefore teaches basic but effective combat skills for when there is absolutely no alternative, and they must protect themselves using minimal force, from being physically harmed. These skills can also be successfully applied with strangers, and as effective anti-abduction measures!
Finally, children who have done our Bully-Basics Program are empowered to protect their friends and others from bullying! We live in a world sorely in need of heroes. We can teach our kids to take their place among their peers as examples and protectors – like sheepdogs who, by their very presence, cause the wolves to move on to other less protected herds, and away from those we love
Empowerment and fearlessness also make for naturally confident leaders!
If this is what you need to help your child, simply download our Online Bully-Basics Program now. We look forward to helping you empower them so they stand tall among their peers!
ONLINE BULLY-BASICS PROGRAM
Natalie’s dad Ben called me in response to an article in our local newspaper on bullying. As a result she attended our Bully-Basics Program. She was small and unassuming – one of the reasons other kids were picking on her – but she quickly changed, impressing not only her parents but the physically stronger boys on the seminar!
Little Natalie showed that it’s not the size or sex of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog that matters most! She showed me the power of the inner bear, and transformed before our eyes from a timid victim to a calm and confident young lady.
This was Friday evening. Monday the bullying stopped – permanently! If I were a kid at school Natalie, I’d want you for my friend…!